Stay-in-the-Bay Hotels Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Book with Confidence!
July 13, 2020
As we welcome you back and adjust to new norms and expectations, we’re enhancing our cleaning protocols and experiences for you. Please be assured that we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. Our top priority is always the safety of you and our employees.
Following the guidance and guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, The World Health Organization and adhering to Local and State guidelines, we have enacted the following practices;
- Reduced contact at check-in, front desk screens, sanitized key-cards, and paperless check-out.
- Before your stay with us, your room has been left vacant for 1 night, aired out, and all surfaces thoroughly wiped down and cleaned using approved disinfectant CDC and EPA products. This includes all door handles and locks, light switches, telephone, remote control, faucet, alarm clock, tops of the furniture, and other items you may use such as microwave, refrigerator, hairdryer, and iron & ironing board.
- Temporarily suspending daily housekeeping services for stay-over guests (i.e., not making beds or cleaning rooms unless specifically requested). However, upon request, a change of linens, towels, and toiletries will be made available.
- Requiring all staff to wear gloves and masks at all times.
- Implementing enhanced cleaning and sanitization processes throughout the facilities; Disinfecting high touch items, (counters, key cards, doorknobs, and handrails, and outdoor furniture in common areas with anti-bacterial wipes);
- Practicing simple social distancing strategies that limit your exposure to those that may be ill (i.e., asking guests to NOT loiter in common areas but move on).
We kindly ask for your cooperation during these difficult times respectfully ask to respect each other and follow social distancing guidelines. This will ensure your well-being and that of others around you.
We appreciate your support and looking forward to serving you. Thank you!